By entering the race, you agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry and any race instructions given to you by the organizers and officials of the RunKuwait 2017 5-10K.
1. For reasons of safety: Entries are not permissible from people on roller skates or bicycles.
2. Entry Fee: All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to another person
3. Medical Condition: It is strongly recommended that you train for the run and prepare for the challenge. All participants are strongly advised to consult their doctor prior to undertaking any exercise program or running event. It is the responsibility of all participants to ensure they are medically fit to participate in the event.
4. Race Memento: Only participants that complete the race will receive a race goody bag. Non-participants are not eligible for race mementos.
5. Use of Image: By entering the race you give permission for the free use of your name, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast, advertising, promotion or other account of this event.
6. Event Cancellation: In the event that the race is cancelled, due to unavoidable or unforeseen circumstances, all participants shall be notified as soon as possible. The organizers shall not be liable in respect of any entry fees, costs and expenses you may incur as a result of such cancellation or postponement.
7. Information: Your name will be added to the organizer’s mailing list so that we can keep you informed about the other events and activities of the event organizers.
8. Race Numbers: For safety reasons and primarily for identification by medical staff, the swapping, sale, resale or transfer of race numbers is strictly prohibited. Participants must complete their details and receive their race numbers prior to the event.
Disclaimer: I confirm that I have read, understood and accept all the Conditions of Entry. I confirm that I am in good physical health and taking part in the event entirely at my own risk. I acknowledge that the organizers shall not be liable for death, personal injury, loss or damage arising from my participation in or as a consequence of my participation in the RunKuwait 2017 5-10K, howsoever caused, except with regard to death or personal injury which is caused by the organizer’s negligence.